Are you an ambitious Finance Manager who is looking for a new challenge?
Motorsport Network's sport media group have an exciting new opportunity for a Finance Manager to work under the guidance of the CFO Racing and Events and Managing Director in Germany to deliver timely and accurate financial reporting. This will include P&L, Balance Sheet, Actuals, Budgets, forecasts as required by the company along with qualitative analysis, KPI reporting and management support.
This is a new and key role to work closely with fast growing divisions of the Motorsport Network. You will help lead the growth of the digital media and Events business finance management in these territories.
This is a pivotal time in the Motorsport Network evolution as we focus on transforming both our finance function and helping the group become a data insight-led, technology driven pioneer in the digital world.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the onboarding of sport media group and Auto News Medien to Oracle Netsuite, the Network finance system.
- You will work proactively with the local management teams to develop finance reports and data driven analysis.
- Preparing and submitting to relevant authorities all tax returns.
- Continue to develop and maintain controls to prevent / mitigate financial and associated business risks in line with the MSN accounting handbook.
- You’ll help develop management reporting to be more dynamic and insightful
- Working proactively with local business partners to provide data led analysis and key reporting
What you need to succeed:
- Preferably you will be a qualified accountant
- Fluent in both German and English
- Able to cross reference data sources alongside financial including Google Analytics, Dashboards
- Ability to handle a wide range of issues and multiple projects simultaneously, managing to tight deadlines
- Someone who demonstrates ambition for company success and helps others to succeed
- Knowledge of the Digital Publishing/Media industry and/or the Live Ticketed Events industry would be valuable but not essential
- You will have strong interpersonal skills
- Balance sheet management and reconciliations
- Intercompany accounting skills would be preferable
Please apply electronically (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via Linkedin, stating your preferred starting date and salary expectations, and attaching your CV and references.